Browser VIRUS!!!!!! :O

Luke5039

Estimable
Jul 17, 2015
Dear....
everyone..

I am in need of some assistance. My default set browser keeps on opening randomly with a redirect to a random 'ad site'. This always occurs when i start up my pc and after that a tab will open every 30min aprox :O!!! I have run TDSS killer, iExplore, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 9, norton and even windows defender(i got desperate) and nothing is detected... even in safe mode... ive removed entries in (C:Windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts but still nothing:??:

I donno what to do any more.. this is driving me insane.. Could someone please share and provide some infinite knowledge of awesome power with me (and the community of course)
Thanks

Luke5039

Estimable
Jul 17, 2015

i completed a scan with herd protect but nothing changed unfortunately.... it did detect 2 threats and i have no clue what the program did with them.... i installed avg and it removed 3 threats... and still nothing has changed

Luke5039

Estimable
Jul 17, 2015

So yeah malawarebytes actually got rid of the virus but now ive got a new problem........
after malawarebytes told me to reboot when the scan was finished, i rebooted and now explorer.exe does not start on boot and i have to start it manually from task manager:( very annoying....(#no desktop)

im running windows 8.1