BSOD, no safe mode, NO repair your computer, NO system repair, NO clean install

Jorell Macapagal

Estimable
Dec 21, 2014
BSOD - Posting Instructions - as stated in before posting any BSOD that it's good to
provide a crash dump i'm sorry for not providing any since i can't access my drives

my laptop is HP sleekbook pavilion g6 series, that was a windows 8 uefi windows but downgraded to a windows 7 ultimate x64, that is currently in BSOD mode.

STOP: 0x00000024 (0x0000000000190494, 0xFFFFFA8008AA0A00, 0xFFFFFFFFC0000102, 0x0000000000000000)

tried the automatic repair your computer option after startup but give error 0x0000225 "required device not found" after loading files. tried booting in safe mode, and safe mode with cmd but all ends up flashing BSOD after loading drivers and restarts my laptop(last driver to load - classpnp.sys). tried a USB windows 7 system repair disc but it ends up always saying it's incompatible with mine. almost tried to clean install windows 7 ULT x64 again using a GPT partition setting but ends up in black screen with cursor for around 2 hours (waiting for a response in the 2 hours) and if i try a MBR partition, windows 7 installation gives warning that i cannot install windows because of my laptop being a GPT partition. tried easy recovery essential but when i use automated repair says "CANNOT MOUNT TO REPAIR PARTITION". i tried everything that i can think off and nothing.. getting desperate since this is the 3rd day that it's still in BSOD mode.. I REALLY DO NOT want to clean install because i have some files in there but if there is no choice then so be it.... PLEASE HELP :'(

UPDATE: i manage to get to the system recovery options thanks to easyBCD and a windows 7 installer and use the command prompt and used diskpart>list volume.

my Volume 0 (local C) is now in RAW File System. this must be the reason why i can access it.
2i95a4o.jpg

Solution
Hmm you would (probably) need a 3rd party program to see if it can recover what you want. BUT it wont be free.

Something like this

I would if it works get docs / whatever, except programs that you want then buy another hdd. Then reinstall windows

I would remove this hdd connect it to a working system first

Paul NZ

Admirable

Jorell Macapagal

Estimable
Dec 21, 2014

your guess was spot on. not only is it corrupted but it's file system in now RAW. do you have any idea how to restore it? if not any way on how to recovery files and re-install windows 7?

Paul NZ

Admirable
Hmm you would (probably) need a 3rd party program to see if it can recover what you want. BUT it wont be free.

Something like this

I would if it works get docs / whatever, except programs that you want then buy another hdd. Then reinstall windows

I would remove this hdd connect it to a working system first

Solution

Jorell Macapagal

Estimable
Dec 21, 2014

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU!! I TRIED IT AND IT WORKED PERFECTLY! I RAN THE WINRE TOOL FROM EASEUS AND FIXED MY LAPTOP! THANK YOU SO MUCH DUDE FOR THE HELP AND TIME YOU GAME ME! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!