but i don't have option to enable the "launch CSM" in the boot. ..please do help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
Since you said you tried the other option, I am not including it, try the following three options. Yes I know the first one is simple, however so many people never try it. And if you can't access the launch CSM option, it is possible that you will have to do option C, which would lose all data on the computer. If that is the case, you may want to try connecting the drive to another device first and see if you can get any data from it before doing this option.

A. Try just restarting the computer. Sometimes it is all you need.

B. Change the BIOS (aka Aptio Setup Utility) to its default settings and then restart the computer.

C. As a last resort you may have to do a complete reinstall of Windows. If this is the case, you may want to try...
Since you said you tried the other option, I am not including it, try the following three options. Yes I know the first one is simple, however so many people never try it. And if you can't access the launch CSM option, it is possible that you will have to do option C, which would lose all data on the computer. If that is the case, you may want to try connecting the drive to another device first and see if you can get any data from it before doing this option.

A. Try just restarting the computer. Sometimes it is all you need.

B. Change the BIOS (aka Aptio Setup Utility) to its default settings and then restart the computer.

C. As a last resort you may have to do a complete reinstall of Windows. If this is the case, you may want to try and access your drive through another computer, to see if you can get any personal data off of it before resetting the system.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.