Buy a new Chuwi laptop recommendation

Mar 15, 2019
Hello everyone, my friend is going to buy a new laptop next week. The price is relatively affordable. It is mainly used for office work. But he doesn't know which one to buy. The purpose is photoshop, chrome, word excel, etc. I hope everyone can give some good. Suggest.

hang-the-9

Titan
LapBook Air looks to have the fastest CPU, but even that is a fairly slow one. Those things are cheap because they use low spec parts, and I would guess would have much lower than average reliability.

Mar 15, 2019
For the use that you mention any of the three laptops of Chuwi, LapBook SE, LapBook Pro or AeroBook are perfectly capable of supporting the work of office, multimedia, Chrome and Photoshop, being perhaps the most suitable the AeroBook for its 8 GB of Ram that they will allow you more fluidity in the treatment of images and a greater number of Chrome tabs open simultaneously.

Mar 15, 2019
I personally think that Chuwi is a small brand. If the computer has problems, it is very inconvenient to repair and change the accessories, but my friend likes Chuwi's computer very much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop General Discussion 1
moosecake Laptop General Discussion 1
sri.doa Laptop General Discussion 0
H Laptop General Discussion 5
U Laptop General Discussion 1
H Laptop General Discussion 2
XenomanTMBTH Laptop General Discussion 2
jojo319 Laptop General Discussion 2
R Laptop General Discussion 0
M Laptop General Discussion 1
A Laptop General Discussion 1