Buying a decent laptop for under $100

cha11enger

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
Hi,

I'm new to the form and I thought I would start it off by seeing if anyone can help me achieve my goal of finding a decent laptop for basic everyday use.

I have a gaming/business desktop so I'm not asking for a gaming laptop, just something for like surfing the web, emailing, pictures, youtube, and two games I would prefer to play ( Minecraft & World of tanks ). I've been looking for a laptop for over 6hrs now, so I thought I'd let the professionals help me.

This is the specs i would like:

Price: under $100, but i can go up too $150 if I have too.

CPU: 2.0GHz+ Dual-Core CPU

GPU: something that can play Minecraft and World of tanks on decent settings

RAM: 2GB+

HDD size: 100GB+

Screen: preferably something big like a 17" or the 15.6" display, w/o HD display

OS system: 1st pick would be Windows 7 (any version), 2ed windows XP (any version), 3ed would be no OS at all (because I would just use my windows XP disk)

It can be off of eBay if its a good seller and has a return policy. It can be a Laptop that has the specs of what I want but say the MoBo is fried or the HDD is bad, well then ill jut get a new/used mobo/HDD to put in it. Good idea?

I'm going to be gone till Monday so I wont reply till then. Any help is gratefully accepted,

Thanks in advance,

cha11enger

Honorable
Jul 25, 2013
We'll I found one that has a quad core ( LOL ) on eBay for $200, but I had some problems with my gaming/Business desktop :/ so I don't think I will be buying a laptop any time soon.
But thanks for the help and all.

Lol long time ago I started this post.