Buying an Android Tablet: tips for your decision

Android is by far one of the best mobile OSes. However, there are many tablets that look and sound appealing but are so slow and unusable they deteriorate the quality of your life. This tutorial will teach you what to avoid when purchasing your new android.

Tip 1: KNOW THE MANUFACTURER.
Too many times have I purchased cheap androids from companies I thought were reputable. Take, for example, "visual land". Their tablet lineup on store shelves looked great, so I shelled out $160 on a " Prestige " tablet that now is collecting dust. It turns out "visual land" has no consumer hotline and has not updated their website (full of clip art and poor GIFs) since 2012. Know the manufacturer.

Tip 2: KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GETTING.
watch YouTube reviews before shelling out money. Also, If the company doesn't advertise, its not a good choice. Most small companies die out, leaving you on your own.

tip 3: CHEAPER IS NOT BETTER!!!!
I can't stress this enough! So many times a potential android fan has been lost because they base their assumptions off cheap electronics. Don't expect what the company says to be trua about better deals: watch reviews instead.

Tip 4:BUY WHAT OTHERS BUY
Examples is this could be
-galaxy tabs
-nexus tabs ( personal fave)
-iconia tabs (owned before, great buy)

Hope you guys found this helpful. Comment with your tips!
PM me with suggestions, I like to edit my tutorials.

CHECK OUT MY OTHER TUTORIALS
http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2099339/toms-hardware.html