xuetor

Prominent
Sep 27, 2017
Ok for those who already buy an Oculus rift I need some advise from you. I plan to buy an Oculus rift but I want to know what are you thinking about the headset, is it wow why I wait that long to buy one, its ok or why I spend that much on a device I while not used again. Did you use it again after some month since you purchase it.

I know the question must be already ask before but I did not find the tread with the answer.

P.S. sorry for my bad English writing, it's not my first langage.
Thank you

Solution
I bought one over a year ago, and was initially very happy with it. After a while I did use it less because of a lack of good games, but when the Touch controllers were released in December, I started using it a lot again. And I've been using it regularly since.

Along with the Touch controllers, I paid 900€ for it, which is a lot more than it costs now, and I'm still happy with my purchase.

Sakkura

Distinguished
I bought one over a year ago, and was initially very happy with it. After a while I did use it less because of a lack of good games, but when the Touch controllers were released in December, I started using it a lot again. And I've been using it regularly since.

Along with the Touch controllers, I paid 900€ for it, which is a lot more than it costs now, and I'm still happy with my purchase.

Solution

xuetor

Prominent
Sep 27, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experiences with the Oculus. It's given me a good ideal and it's helped me to make a decision.