Buying iPhone 6? This is How Long You'll Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emanuel Elmo

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014
Amazing!!! iSheep were screaming for years that Andriod screen are way to big and there is no need for such a big screen.

Looks what happens now, record sales on a 5.5 inch screen. Goes so show how wonderfully funny iSheep really are.

Now go enjoy your phones that are still at the very least 2 years behind andriod.

game junky

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2012
Grr - now I have to consider selling my pre-order to some desperate d-bag who has to have the newest gadget and is willing to pay double. $1300 for my 128GB is an intriguing sacrifice. I can wait 3 months to make $600 on something that is just an upgrade from what I have, not something pivotal to my survival

BlankInsanity

Honorable
Oct 14, 2013
Amazing!!! iSheep were screaming for years that Andriod screen are way to big and there is no need for such a big screen.

Looks what happens now, record sales on a 5.5 inch screen. Goes so show how wonderfully funny iSheep really are.

Now go enjoy your phones that are still at the very least 2 years behind andriod.
soo what if the iphone is 2 years behind, it still does your daily tasks, check mail, call and use apps same as any other phone regardless of being behind in tech or not it still sells well. the pebble smartwatch is clear example of this compared to other smart watches. Its like you liking rock music and I liking country music ,respect people's opinion regardless of its cons and pros

chfireball

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
@ emanuel didn't think it would take long for a android fan to post..but wow we must be bored today! 2 years behind?.. well apple doesn't build one every few months like android manufacturers.. yes every manufacturer likes adding a " feature " hoping it will become the next best thing!

yes I own an Ipad air...and a galaxy s3.. yeah I try to keep a open mind. I did own a Iphone and loved it! love my nexflix and at the time it was not available on android! what did that take- a year for android?- and the ios only games. but I don't understand why someone who likes android phones spends time degrading ios users? sounds like mental issues?. if you like you current phone Enjoy! but if you have nothing else to do but Troll for ios users..there's issues there!

Apple may introduce a phone every few years but when they do its top of the line! You may like Linux, I may like windows or Mac.. Linux is free! and a good os so why would one pay for windows? Hardware is nothing without a good os but lets just complain because apple developed their os android is free because it's based on linux.. but to try to belittle a user base one must have metal issues.

Emanuel Elmo

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014

soo what if the iphone is 2 years behind, it still does your daily tasks, check mail, call and use apps same as any other phone regardless of being behind in tech or not it still sells well. the pebble smartwatch is clear example of this compared to other smart watches. Its like you liking rock music and I liking country music ,respect people's opinion regardless of its cons and pros

Just for the records, I was not the one that -1 you.

you obviously don't get it do you and you know what I don't blame you either. It is ok and it doesn't matter how other will explain it or I will, you will still not get it. It is fine to be an iSheep, just don't kid yourself that you have the latest and greatest. You get 2 gen old tech at a premium price. I am talking unlocked phone (not contract). You must be out of your minds to pay over 600 for a phone that is 2 gen behind.

even the oneplus one (invite only) in specs out does the iphone 6+. at 64GB of memory it is only $350 unlocked.

yea but sooo what, right? Soooo.. yea go ahead and just waste your money. We all know that iSheep have plenty of it.

Your pebble smart-watch analogy is a dud. As as I see more people with a nike band than a pebble smartwatch.

and since you talk such a big game of respecting people's opinion, like all iSheep do, why don't you go ahead and respect mine. I am so sorry that my comment makes so much more sense then yours. The best you can do is come back with...

Sooo what?

Sooooo let me finish up with.... So what you trying to say?

Emanuel Elmo

Estimable
Mar 21, 2014
@ emanuel didn't think it would take long for a android fan to post..but wow we must be bored today! 2 years behind?.. well apple doesn't build one every few months like android manufacturers.. yes every manufacturer likes adding a " feature " hoping it will become the next best thing!

yes I own an Ipad air...and a galaxy s3.. yeah I try to keep a open mind. I did own a Iphone and loved it! love my nexflix and at the time it was not available on android! what did that take- a year for android?- and the ios only games. but I don't understand why someone who likes android phones spends time degrading ios users? sounds like mental issues?. if you like you current phone Enjoy! but if you have nothing else to do but Troll for ios users..there's issues there!

Apple may introduce a phone every few years but when they do its top of the line! You may like Linux, I may like windows or Mac.. Linux is free! and a good os so why would one pay for windows? Hardware is nothing without a good os but lets just complain because apple developed their os android is free because it's based on linux.. but to try to belittle a user base one must have metal issues.

you got to get off of your high horse or soap box or whatever you are standing on.
You call me out for having mental issues and being bored, well you must be insane and high on to much caffeine cause someone is a bit jittery on the keep board to have replied to my comment.

What is the matter? did I strike a cord? did I hit that correct button that you couldn't do anything else but start to call my names. You make me laugh with Apple introduction a top of the line phone! Woo man, that apple marketing machine has really got you hooked man. What is top of the line for you?

Andriod is based on Linux? in your minds what do you think apple OS is based on? I will give you a guess... it is also an open source OS. But you know what apple did, made all of you think it was worth money. What a big laugh on all of you and than trick every single last one of you to upgrade your phones almost every year.

You call me having mental issues.... man!!!!! how delusional are you.

P.S. what is metal issues? you either miss-spelled something or you were in a hurry to open up your iPhone 6+.

Alec Mowat

Honorable
Jan 8, 2014

You forgot to add, doesn't connect to fake towers and get hacked on a daily basis. The touch feature is also miles ahead, Android is clunky as hell.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
So the real question is, when does the Galaxy Note 4 become available? Not, when does the iPhone 6 or 6+ comes out...since we all know what "comes out" actually means nowadays, right?

w8gaming

Honorable
Dec 21, 2012
the problem is those most vocal iphone supporters will always think Apple produces top of the line products while it actually is not the case anymore. those are die hard fans who will never see it any other way. the fact is android shipment hold over 80% market share in smartphone while iphone has dwindled to less than 20%. the installed base will only widen in gap as time goes on. in term of market presence there is simply no contest anymore. Meanwhile Apple supporters will continue to donate their hard earned money to Apple while making others rich. A lot of them I know actually think money is tight, but yet they want to give away their money. To each its own.

oxxfatelostxxo

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007

Im kinda curious why android lovers whine so much. Explain this to me for those of you that own a android and there are a lot. I bet you atleast 50% of you own a gaming console.
Why give apple so much crap when you bought a console that by its very definition is a outdated POS in a box that is limited in functionality compared to a PC.
I mean in all honesty that's kinda what your whining about apple being. A locked down out of date phone.
So in essence most of you arnt much better than apple lovers (I own both OS devices and personally have no preference) they are each their own.

everlast66

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009

Definitely mental issues - seek professional help, man.

Its normal that you don't understand a large group of people, rushing to buy the worlds most sold phone, probably you have different preferences, needs, etc. But it is NOT NORMAL to feel and express agression towards this group of people. Obviously there is something that makes you want to cause unprvoked agression, and I believe this is because somewhere deep in your mind you actually believe that they are right ...

hitman40

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2010

I'm sure you said the same thing about NFC. OMG NFC has been out for years already!!!

Right, but it's not about who does it first. It's about who does it best for the user experience. Put your fanboyism to the side, and just realize Apple Pay is way more secure and intuitive than Google Wallet or any other NFC payment system. So much so that it might actually replace credit card checkouts at retail now. Pushing the market forward is what they are trying to do. So please take your fanboyism along with your "spec battle" which consists of reading walls of text instead of using the devices yourself...elsewhere.

eriko

Distinguished
Mar 12, 2008
Nope not going backwards with tech, Galaxy Note Edge is my next upgrade with unlimited data still on AT&T.

Note Edge for me too, even though I'm mostly happy with my GS5, I think the GS5's screen is worse performing than the one in my HTC One M7, and I miss that.

sonofliberty08

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
iSheep...... the shame on humanity, the world is come to the end, the intelligence human being is going extinct, the iSheep is going iDiot generation by generation, selling his kidney and selling her body for the iCrap, following Beiber, wearing the crappy beats earphones, fighting on each other just for fame, entering the age of darkness of the city of sin, the arrive of judgement day is close......

Status
Not open for further replies.