Buzzing Wont Turn On

Kercre

Commendable
Jun 22, 2016
My Droid Maxx is buzzing and it wont turn on, and when i try holding the power button and the volume down in the same time for 30 seconds, it stops, but nothing else, im not sure if it is the fact that i dropped it in the pool for 5 seconds, or that i left it outside for 5 hours (90 degrees Fahrenheit) on a steel surface. That actually seemed to fix it, but with a noticable burn mark at the bottom of the screen. But then after 1 day, it just turned off and started buzzing, and it is getting VERY hot. I left it in covers the night still shaking, but then when i woke up, it was vibrating harder, and even hotter. Please help, Oh, and the last time it was working, the screen had lines all over the place, dont say it was developer settings because the lines were also on the boot screen. PLEASE HELP

Solution
Hmm if that is the case, then they are referring to the motor that makes the phone vibrate. It could have gotten wet and damaged the motor. That is not a simple replacement though. There is possibly information on the net should you wish to try and fix it yourself, and if you can get the part(s) however it would probably be wiser to take it in and have it replaced. Either that, or replace the device.
Well although there is a possibility of more damage (due to heat off sun and metal, plus pool water) And also the possibility that the phone is now a brick. Which I hope isn't the case. It sounds like your best place to start would be a new battery.

While other parts of the phone may have survived the damages incurred, the battery most likely did not. Your stating it is getting "hot" also points towards the battery. So I would look into a new battery for the device before trying anything else.

Kercre

Commendable
Jun 22, 2016
replacing the battery didnt work (YES I KNEW HOW TO DO IT), and now, THE BUZZING WONT STOP. NO MATTER WHAT. i took it in, they said that the motor was in the wrong connection, and that there was green stuff on the display connector. So they fixed that, worked for 1 day, then , IT STARTED VIBRATING AGAIN.

Hmm if that is the case, then they are referring to the motor that makes the phone vibrate. It could have gotten wet and damaged the motor. That is not a simple replacement though. There is possibly information on the net should you wish to try and fix it yourself, and if you can get the part(s) however it would probably be wiser to take it in and have it replaced. Either that, or replace the device.

Solution