Call of Duty Going Future Advanced Secret Space?

Status
Not open for further replies.

silentq

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2010
CoD is never gonna be the same after majority of infinity ward left... after all may not necessarily be a bad thing!? Let's hope for the best...

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
gahhh i've been wanting a futuristic warfare series of COD foreverrr. I just think they could pull this off great, especially if reflected somewhat off off battlefield 2142. I just thought 2142 was a great game and did a great job of making futuristic weapons and gadgets. Perhaps not the greatest to everyone else, but i just think it'd be great!

micky_lund

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]backin5[/nom]And let us not forget "Call of Duty: Developer Warfare".[/citation]
awesome...its a good play i hear, tho hard to lose

Gulli

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2008
[citation][nom]chickenhoagie[/nom]gahhh i've been wanting a futuristic warfare series of COD foreverrr. I just think they could pull this off great, especially if reflected somewhat off off battlefield 2142. I just thought 2142 was a great game and did a great job of making futuristic weapons and gadgets. Perhaps not the greatest to everyone else, but i just think it'd be great![/citation]

Like there aren't enough sci-fi shooters out there. WWII has been done to death as well, why not a Vietnam setting, or why not a WWI setting (that's never been done as far as I know), or just stick with modern warfare (but please return the realism).

fisshy

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2009
Vietnam warfare... Interesting Imagine The Whole jungle in high res high AA and max detail, that's what i call eyecandy!!!

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]fisshy[/nom]Vietnam warfare... Interesting Imagine The Whole jungle in high res high AA and max detail, that's what i call eyecandy!!![/citation]

Unless you're where they used agent orange... just branches, no leaves... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS