camera not found error shows in aspire 4535 how can i solve it

ananth5252

Estimable
Jul 23, 2015
camera not found error shows in aspire 4535 how can i solve it in windows 7 proffessional
i was already install cam drivers also

Solution
First choice would be try to download the drivers from Acer website them selves. If problem still persists you may want to try to google search drivers specifically for your laptop model number to find drivers from other sites. Another choice for me if it is too difficult to find drivers you can install a whole new copy of windows on your laptop and see if the camera works. I recently formatted a laptop with windows 8 to install windows 7 and the camera works with skype. I hope my message is helpful in any way possible, feel free to ask any questions.

xdm

Estimable
Jul 23, 2015
First choice would be try to download the drivers from Acer website them selves. If problem still persists you may want to try to google search drivers specifically for your laptop model number to find drivers from other sites. Another choice for me if it is too difficult to find drivers you can install a whole new copy of windows on your laptop and see if the camera works. I recently formatted a laptop with windows 8 to install windows 7 and the camera works with skype. I hope my message is helpful in any way possible, feel free to ask any questions.

Solution