Can’t get connected

bettysk

Commendable
Nov 22, 2016
Do you know anything about Cydia?
Is it harmful, etc?

I probably don’t have the right department but maybe you could tell me where I need to go on this one- my IPhone 8 keeps saying SSL can’t connect to server and I have checked everything.
Thank you,
Betty

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Josh T. iPhone 0
C iPhone 1
A iPhone 1
K iPhone 2
L iPhone 2
G iPhone 0
S iPhone 1
G iPhone 5
M iPhone 1
L iPhone 5
J iPhone 2
G iPhone 1
A iPhone 3
J iPhone 2
E iPhone 1
K iPhone 1
B iPhone 1
A iPhone 1
E iPhone 1
W iPhone 4
Similar threads
Question Can’t update iOS
Question I tried connecting iPhone XR through hdmi cable to my tv ( correct cable as sold by apple) keep getting error message try again later
MY cell says connect with iTunes but it’s disabled and at the bottom of screen it says emergency
Iphone connecting to old TV
Solved! Connect my iPhone with my car stereo
Apple Music Gets Anti-Social by Killing off its Connect Feature (Report)
Can’t hear ring
iPhone XS Antennagate Can’t Be Fixed with Software, Expert Says
I can’t go through. It’s stuck in continue I been trying for weeks
How can i connect the wifi to a disabled phone because i am surrounded by wifi in my house but it says it's not connected
how do I connect a LG 4K TV to my hearing aides with bluetooth
Iphone 7plus completely broken, need photos, homebutton doesnt work, and it wont detect when connected to computer
I can’t login my Facebook I put in code they sent to my phone but it still does not allow me to log in
Says no connection on iphone but everyone else can access
How to unlock iphone6 that is connected with straight talk
When I call people they can’t hear me. When people call me they can’t hear me. It randomly happened and I don’t know how
Hi my iPhone won’t let me play any type of videos like YouTube or safari and I can’t reset my phone because it won’t tur
I can’t log in my facebook account
A friend from USA sent me an ebook and I can’t open it for I live in Argentina. How can I redeem it?
Can’t transfer photos from iphone to pc!?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS