Can’t reset Samsung tablet E so what can I do

wayne_49

Prominent
May 4, 2017
I have tried to reset my Samsung tablet E but it won’t do it. It’s stuck in voice assistant and can’t access settings or anything else. I disconnected it from my iPhone and computer but I can still hear sounds coming from the tablet. What can I do when the Samsung tablet won’t allow me to reset it

wayne_49

Prominent
May 4, 2017

I can’t even turn it off!!! It is stuck in voice activated and I can’t stop it. C reset the tablet and tried everything even after reading all info I could find. It is it seems permanently stuck in voice assistant and can’t even shut off the tablet. I force it to run the battery to “0” and tried resetting it again but now change. With this happening what can I do??

If the battery was run down to 0 then the tablet should have shut itself off. Once it is on again you should be able to go into "Settings" and then down to "Accessibility". Next tap "Vision" and then "Voice Assistant". You should be able to turn it off in here.

wayne_49

Prominent
May 4, 2017

Can’t even access the Samsung tablet E

OK something is going on that isn't making sense here. Try starting up the tablet then in "Safe Mode" and see if it will allow you into the "Settings". If not, then you need to either "Hard Reset" it (which will wipe everything) or have it looked at.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

wayne_49

Prominent
May 4, 2017
Got into safe mode in Samsung tablet E but still stuck in voice assistant mode and tablet is permanently stuck in that mode. Can’t do hard reset or it won’t allow me to and even let power go to nil but nothing is happening to fix the problem. Don’t know what to do I’ve tried everything. Seems metaphorically only a stick of dynamite Will open it. What do you suggest to do when everything fails??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Game stark Android Tablets 0
AviBag Android Tablets 0
C Android Tablets 1
hi2vickyy Android Tablets 4
W Android Tablets 2
Thoroughly confused Android Tablets 0
Carrieh41182 Android Tablets 1
zaynedb Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 2
Harlie Android Tablets 3
H Android Tablets 1