Can Acer Aspire E5-573 support Windows 7 64-bit ???

Dimitrije02

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016
Hi community.

I have a huge problem over here. This morning, a friend of mine came to my house and gave me his Acer Aspire E5-573 laptop. He complained about how he has got Windows 10 Home 32-bit installed within laptop itself from the tech store.

PICTURE OF ITS DXDIAG:
FJDWgVd.png

However, he came and told me to install Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit system. Simply because he doesn't like look of Windows 10 and he would rather use that one than Windows 10. Plus, by his words, he claims that Windows 7 is much more easier for general use and for self-navigating through the system.

Okay. What's the actual problem?

Well, when I searched across the internet, I came on Acer's official website for drivers and found out that this laptop CAN NOT support any Windows below 8.1. Which mean, it can't support Windows 7 on it.

PICTURE OF ACER'S OFFICIAL DRIVER SUPPORT WEBSITE:
1vIqbPS.png

After all sudden, can this Acer Aspire E5-573 support Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit or not?
Should I even try installing Windows 7 on it, because I already know that I'll be having HUGE problems with drivers on the laptop itself.

Please help me. This is urgent.

Solution
No, Windows 7 should not be installed on it.

Without official Win7 drivers from Acer (and no Vista drivers either) you would up the creek without a paddle, so to speak.

Several functions like WiFi and audio, and may be graphics too, won't work or, in the case of graphics, you won't be able to set the correct display resolution & colour-depth.

Unless you're so determined to install Windows 7 that you don't mind scouring the web for drivers that work.
It's your call.
No, Windows 7 should not be installed on it.

Without official Win7 drivers from Acer (and no Vista drivers either) you would up the creek without a paddle, so to speak.

Several functions like WiFi and audio, and may be graphics too, won't work or, in the case of graphics, you won't be able to set the correct display resolution & colour-depth.

Unless you're so determined to install Windows 7 that you don't mind scouring the web for drivers that work.
It's your call.

Solution

Dimitrije02

Commendable
Mar 1, 2016

Okay... Understood.

Also, can this laptop at least supprot x64 version of Windows 10 Pro?

because I just downloaded from Microsoft's website a Windows 10 pack with each version. I selected Pro, but the architecture description was "x86". Does it mean that this laptop can not even support 64bit Windows???

sQN663m.png

*sorry for bad image quality*