S Audio 3
M Audio 1
K Audio 1
C Audio 1
C Audio 3
J Audio 1
G Audio 1
Similar threads
Question How can I connect my Amplifier to my Haier LED TV Model LE32K6000?
How do I connect my lg sound bar Model SK1 to my Vizo tv using universally remote
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
Solved! I am looking to connect my old kenwood KR-a5060 to my 55” element roku tv model e4sw5518rku and I’m not sure how to do it
Solved! how do i connect my konzert sound bar to my sharp aquos tv model LC-40LE 185M that doesnt have optical and hdmi arc ?
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
Solved! Can i connect external speakers without a receiver to my Toshiba Model 47ZV650U TV? It has a USB & Digital Audio Out ports.
Solved! LG model 49lf5400 tv with no audio outputs. Trying to connect to a Pyle wireless speaker
Solved! Cannot get my vizio theatre system model SB3251n to connect to my Sanyo Tv Model FW55D25F B
How to connect samsun hospitality tv model hg40aj570mk that have hdmi rca to soundbar that have aux usb optical
What type of audio wire do I get to connect new Samsung smart tv brand new paid $330 for it @Best Buy (not sure of model) but
How to connect ibiastek stereo to lg model #50PT350C
My LG TV also lost external audio connectivity, model is 55LF6100-UA. Any help is greatly apreciated.
No sound from my new Yamaha Soundbar connecting to older model Sharp LCD Aquos
i am trying to connect my model t95d tv boxto my lg home theather model bh740a
I have a Blu Ray wifi disc player, connected to my older model Sony flat screen, but not getting any sound..hellllppp
How do u connect sound bar to LG model 49LF5400
How do I connect my Samsung led smart tv model 5205 to Kenwood vr-7080 receiver for surround sound?
Connecting a Beringer XM8500 microphone to LG sound bar model NB252OA
How do you connect a LG Sound Bar Model LAS350B to a Toshiba TV Model 32C110U1?

ASK THE COMMUNITY