Can anyone help with Pinnacle Studio 14?

iammissjacqui

Honorable
Aug 4, 2013
I'm stuck and I really need some help. I'm not too sure how to word this question but I'll try to not make it confusing..
So, I'm editing a video with Pinnacle Studio 14. I have a song and I want certain things in my clips to happen within the melody of the music. I've got my clips exactly where they need to be in time with the music and I was wondering if there's any way to kind of 'fuse'the song with the clips to make sure they stay together?

I don't want the clips and song to get out of time, basically. So is there any way to set the clip to stay at that certain point in the song?

If you have any idea please let me know? Thanks!

Solution
I don't know if this will help:
"It is a bit more difficult to add audio clips to the original audio track. By default, Pinnacle Studio combines the audio track and associated video track together. If you need to add an audio clip to the original audio track, you need to instruct Pinnacle Studio to treat the original audio track as being separate from the main video track. To do this, you need to lock the video track. This can be done by selecting the lock icon, which is located to the right of the video track in the Timeline."
Source: http://www.steves-digicams.com/knowledge-center/how-tos/photo-software/pinnacle-studio-how-to-use-the-timeline-audio-tracks.html
Link to manual: ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/Manual/Studio_14/Studio_us.pdf
I...
I don't know if this will help:
"It is a bit more difficult to add audio clips to the original audio track. By default, Pinnacle Studio combines the audio track and associated video track together. If you need to add an audio clip to the original audio track, you need to instruct Pinnacle Studio to treat the original audio track as being separate from the main video track. To do this, you need to lock the video track. This can be done by selecting the lock icon, which is located to the right of the video track in the Timeline."
Source: http://www.steves-digicams.com/knowledge-center/how-tos/photo-software/pinnacle-studio-how-to-use-the-timeline-audio-tracks.html
Link to manual: ftp://ftp.pinnaclesys.de/Manual/Studio_14/Studio_us.pdf
I would start with a look at Chapter 14.

Solution