Can hackers hack deleted files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milo12345

Estimable
Jul 28, 2015
Hi ! Need help..

I had some personal photos uploaded to my PC (Win 8.1) from my cell phone and Shift+deleted on the same day. I use 3G internet for an hour daily. Am afraid whether hackers can hack deleted pics from my PC thru an internet connection.

Pls help with ur answers and pracautions to be taken. I have Avast anti-virus free version.

Solution
nope. shift delete so its done. you need special equipment and s/w to recover that provided the same disk portions are not over written by the OS to save other files. the files are intact as long as the disk portions are not over written but cannot seen by the the OS as the directory handles are removed. getting that files back means a professional data recovery job that needs special h/w and s/w.

csm101

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2007
nope. shift delete so its done. you need special equipment and s/w to recover that provided the same disk portions are not over written by the OS to save other files. the files are intact as long as the disk portions are not over written but cannot seen by the the OS as the directory handles are removed. getting that files back means a professional data recovery job that needs special h/w and s/w.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.