can I access my FB profile and messages via Candy Crush?

LZS

Estimable
Dec 21, 2014
My brother click this(Connect to Facebook). He asked me to put my email and password on his candy crush. I didn't mind as I think he can't access my messages, notifications or my account in general. Am I wrong?
I don't want him to invadr my privacy.

Solution
He won't be able to via candy crush app. However after logging in on candy crush, he will be able to open the facebook app or go onto facebook website (depending on where it connected to on candy crush) and look at your profile there.

I would reccommend him making his own facebook account as he would be able to access your Facebook profile on the Facebook app (or website) as it would of looked on via there to connect candy crush

jkarateking

Estimable
Jun 5, 2014
He won't be able to via candy crush app. However after logging in on candy crush, he will be able to open the facebook app or go onto facebook website (depending on where it connected to on candy crush) and look at your profile there.

I would reccommend him making his own facebook account as he would be able to access your Facebook profile on the Facebook app (or website) as it would of looked on via there to connect candy crush

Solution