can I add graphic card into my laptop

Solution
Agreed.
For games, you should avoid any really demanding games and carefully tweak the ones you do have to ensure sufficient frame rate.

Seems to be the 610m from NVidia which isn't too bad for gaming.

I suggest learning how Adaptive VSync works and perhaps tweak to 60FPS with that enabled with minimal drops below 60FPS. In some cases 40FPS might be more appropriate if screen tearing isn't too bad.

Use the HALF Adaptive VSync method as well to run at 30FPS for some games if needed. Command and Conquer 3 for example runs quite nicely at 30FPS VSYNC'd but fast-paced games aren't ideal for this.
Agreed.
For games, you should avoid any really demanding games and carefully tweak the ones you do have to ensure sufficient frame rate.

Seems to be the 610m from NVidia which isn't too bad for gaming.

I suggest learning how Adaptive VSync works and perhaps tweak to 60FPS with that enabled with minimal drops below 60FPS. In some cases 40FPS might be more appropriate if screen tearing isn't too bad.

Use the HALF Adaptive VSync method as well to run at 30FPS for some games if needed. Command and Conquer 3 for example runs quite nicely at 30FPS VSYNC'd but fast-paced games aren't ideal for this.

Solution