Solved! Can i adding a back lit keyboard to asus laptop

Solution
I researched the topic myself for my Asus N61, unfortunatly, there is no power from the mobo to the leds, so I cannot do it. This is also the same for N71 users. They have a power socket but inactive on mobo. So the chance is slim. But use a screw flathead screwdriver to click away the keyboard (the clicks are probably on the top of it) and see what's under it. If you only see ribbon cable and nothing else, then there will be no backlit keyboard. I don't mind using keyboard without backlit because I can locate your keys with the bump on f and j and touch type.

Pyree

Distinguished
I researched the topic myself for my Asus N61, unfortunatly, there is no power from the mobo to the leds, so I cannot do it. This is also the same for N71 users. They have a power socket but inactive on mobo. So the chance is slim. But use a screw flathead screwdriver to click away the keyboard (the clicks are probably on the top of it) and see what's under it. If you only see ribbon cable and nothing else, then there will be no backlit keyboard. I don't mind using keyboard without backlit because I can locate your keys with the bump on f and j and touch type.

Solution