Solved! Can I connect a mini DLP projector to a wireless speaker , like a JBL link 10?

Jan 13, 2019
I am trying to wirelessly connect a mini DLP projector to a JBL link 10 speaker. Is it possible? Or what can I do to make this possible?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Audio 1
roscaion Audio 1
PJGuy Audio 2
E Audio 1
M Audio 3
S Audio 3
T Audio 1
M Audio 1
A Audio 1
P Audio 2
V Audio 1
3 Audio 1
B Audio 1
K Audio 1
D Audio 1
H Audio 6
L Audio 2
R Audio 2
J Audio 2
O Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Connecting projector to vizio 5.1 sound bar home theater
Question Connecting wirelessly the projector's audio to the amplifier.
Question No audio coming from speakers connected to projector from specific files
Epson projector connected to Sony Blu Ray 4k player via HDMI and HDMI audio out to Sky Devialet Soundbox but no sound
Solved! What's the best way to wirelessly stream audio from my Roku to my projector to my amp's bluetooth receiver?
Connect projector to Bluetooth
Solved! Connect projector to recievers bluetooth
Solved! Connect speakers with projector
Solved! How To Connect An XGIMI H1 Projector to Vizio 5.1 Soundbar for Digital Sound
With HDMI Cable connected b/w multi media Projector and Laptop when Audiojack is inserted the Projector screen goes off
How can i connect my 5.1 system to my projector?
How do I make a computer surround sound with a 3.5mm work on a projector with a 3.5mm . I have it connected but no sound
Connect projector to bose solo via HDMI converter
When i connect my hdmi to my h96p projector to play the pa4 instead of playing through my vizio sound bar it plays through the
New Epson Projector trying to connect surround sound to older home stereo system that doesnt have hdmi port
Connect speakers to dvd player/projector that don't seem to have audio output
I have old sony surround sound and new rca projector and new blue ray dvd player how to connect
PS4 connected to projector - no sound
I'm trying to connect an older stereo system to a new projector and watch things through a laptop but Im getting no sound.
connect speakrs to computer wirelessly

ASK THE COMMUNITY