Can I connect an HDMI switch to a splitter?

moonieass13

Estimable
May 1, 2014
So this is kind of confusing. Right now I have my PS4 connected to my monitor and TV via a splitter. What I am wondering, is: Can I connect the splitter to a switch so I can also plug an xbox into my monitor and TV. I want the same image on both screens for whatever console I am using so just curious if I can do this?

Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mahan2210 Streaming Video & TVs 6
LorrieT Streaming Video & TVs 0
T Streaming Video & TVs 0
N Streaming Video & TVs 2
V Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 4
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 6
B Streaming Video & TVs 5
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 4
ITclimber Streaming Video & TVs 4
R Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question UNSUPPORTED SIGNAL.CHECK FOR DEVICE OUTPUT HDMI connection problem
Question How to connect Bose Lifestyle AV 38 to a Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 3010 and Firestick
Question Connecting Bluetooth Headphones to Samsung TV
Question TV not able to connect with gaming PC
Question A/V to RCA connection
Question How do I connect a dvd player, roku and tv?
Solved! How to connect old Pioneer surround sound system to LG TV + Nintendo Switch?
I just got a 65'' tv 4k smart Hisense brand and i plugged in HDMI from my Nintendo switch to tv it says connection received bu
Can I switch out the one connect box and PCB from one Samsung TV to another?
How do I connect respectively: tv with one hdmi port, bluray player w/hdmi port, and cable connection to one of them?
help connecting hd lava antenna and cable with a A B switch
Connected hdmi to new tv. When watching hdmi channel and switch stations there is no sound. Used verizon remote for audio sett
Laptop won't connect through switch
constant hissing sound from any speaker connected to the center output of 5.1 speaker system without 5.1 input
How many hdmi chords do I need to connect blu Ray and roku to tv using a switch ox
why the distance between to computer without any repeater should be 50 meters but between to computer that connected with a re
Only one HDTV. I want to receive Both OTA and 'cable', without having to remove (change) coaxial connections.
Hi I have this big problem, I connected my computer to my TV with hdmi cables to watch videos on computer, on the tv I switch
RTV5040 Setup menu doesn't show options to switch from dial-up to ethernet.
Connection-Switch question

ASK THE COMMUNITY