Can I connect jbl speakers to philips recevier?

uubisoftxpeonline

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
I have a philips immersive sound home theater hts 3583 (5.1) and i wanna connect for example a new center speaker that is not philips or designed for this recevier...will it work?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
dopeeh Audio 1
B Audio 1
J Audio 8
JonathanDQT Audio 2
R Audio 1
S Audio 1
M Audio 1
P Audio 1
A Audio 2
M Audio 1
S Audio 1
mprospero Audio 6
V Audio 1
K Audio 2
K Audio 2
A Audio 2
R Audio 3
kraken501 Audio 5
Similar threads
Question Xbox & Computer both connected to same monitor... How can I get my standalone speakers to play audio through both devices?
Question How to connect older (but great) speakers (2) to newer LED TV?
Question How do I connect active speakers to an active speaker with no RCA output?
Question Can I connect the speaker output of an old jukebox to the RCA auxillary input on a separate amplifier?
Question how can I connect a SYBA USA VGA to HDMI converter Audio connector to an external amp/speaker
Solved! Connecting Logitech MX Sound 2.0 to subwoofer
Question How should I connect computer speakers
Problems with Connecting Boombox to a Phone
Need Help Connecting 5.1 Speakers to Laptop
Can I connect 2 additional(National RX-CW54) 60w speaker to my philips SPA5190B 5.1 90w
How do I connect cables to make Philips mms2160b speakers as external to Videocon ledtvvju32fh tv?..tv got av out port while s
How to connect Philips spa 8000 to LG TV 42LB5610
Can I connect a Bluetooth dongle to a PC audio system?
How to Connect Philips Hue Lights to Amazon Echo
Hi, Yesterday i bought philips SPA7000B, I connected every speaker according to their socckets, One of my speaker is not playi
Can I directly connect a home theatre speaker output to a wireless transmitter/receiver ?
Can I connect a speaker directly to a wireless receiver ?
How do I connect my Philips speaker into my Sony Bravia LED Tv
How to connect PC with 5.1 audio output to a Philips HTS3106 blu ray player with home theater
connect Philips HTB3510 to a pc?

ASK THE COMMUNITY