Can I do light gaming on the lenovo 920

Sep 30, 2018
Hello
This is a very confusing process. Im thinking about buying the lenovo yoga 920 or 930 for photo editing but would also like to do some light gaming also . Im getting so many mixed reviews the guy at Best Buy says yes and then I read forms and they say no does anyone actually have one and can tell me can you play games or not I hate to spend that much money and not be able to use it for all my needs thanks

Solution
Depends on what the video card is in the systems and what is "light gaming" exactly. People use that term but it can mean different things. Playing demanding games but not often, playing simple older games, playing Facebook click on a jewel games, etc..

What are the specs on the models you are looking and and what games do you want to play on it?
Depends on what the video card is in the systems and what is "light gaming" exactly. People use that term but it can mean different things. Playing demanding games but not often, playing simple older games, playing Facebook click on a jewel games, etc..

What are the specs on the models you are looking and and what games do you want to play on it?

Solution