Question Lenovo yoga 920

Dec 12, 2022
Hi, I have a Lenovo Yoga 920 and it suddenly appeared blue screen and am unable to restart it again.

It is plugged in and whenever I try to restarting, the screen remains black and the keyboard light will keep blinking.

I removed the charging and the keyboard light will continue to blink until the battery is drained completely.

Can I ask what's the problem and can it be fixed? I also have some information in it that I need. Can I recover them back?

Thanks

Note the flashing pattern on the keyboard, and look that up on the Lenovo support site, that should give you an idea where the issue may be.

For the information on the disk, the Yoga 920 should have an M.2 PCIe SSD, so you can use an external adapter for that connected to another computer to get files. Something like this https://www.amazon.com/SSK-Aluminum...m.2+pcie+to+usb+adapter&qid=1671649475&sr=8-3

Keep in mind for the future to keep backups on another disk or cloud storage, once you have an issue with a disk it's too late to worry about the files after it happens.