Solved! Can I do programming on Acer aspire one d255 laptop?

wahid311

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2011
Hi,
I want to buy a Acer Aspire One D255 netbook which has windows 7 and 1GB RAM. It also has dual core processor. I want to know if I can do programming on that netbook or not? Like whether I can run programs like MS Visual Studio or Dev C++ or open source softwares like WAMP and do web designing or other such development tasks. Can i run Adobe dreamweaver, adobe photoshop, adobe flash, java, netbeans on that netbook? I want the data specifically for ACER ASPIRE ONE D255 netbook. I am about to purchase it but only have that issue as I am a computer science student and I will be using it for programming purposes also. I dont intend to do too much high-fi programming. I just need to do simple programming with some simple tools I listed above. So will it be possible for me to do that on my netbook which I want to buy? Please let me know asap or if possible, email me. I shall be very thankfull to you.

Wahid

Solution
Hello wahid311;
Email? Probably not.
ss026.jpg

Programming on a Acer Aspire One D255 'Netbook? Yes.

-> Programming with Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop? Not so much. Dreamweaver and Photoshop are definitely not simple tools.
System Requirements: Dreamweaver - Photoshop
Both require a screen resolution of 1024x768 (Photoshop) or 1280x800 (Dreamweaver)

Aspire One D255 has a LCD screen resolution of 1024 x 600.

Acer Aspire One D255 review.
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-One-D255-Netbook-N550.40151.0.html
Hello wahid311;
Email? Probably not.
ss026.jpg

Programming on a Acer Aspire One D255 'Netbook? Yes.

-> Programming with Adobe Dreamweaver and Photoshop? Not so much. Dreamweaver and Photoshop are definitely not simple tools.
System Requirements: Dreamweaver - Photoshop
Both require a screen resolution of 1024x768 (Photoshop) or 1280x800 (Dreamweaver)

Aspire One D255 has a LCD screen resolution of 1024 x 600.

Acer Aspire One D255 review.
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-One-D255-Netbook-N550.40151.0.html

Solution