Question Can I get a Samsung S23 if I use Net10?

emitfudd

Honorable
Apr 9, 2017
My current android phone is older than dirt and I have been eyeballing the S23. I have used Net10 for years and am happy with the service. I haven't found any definitive answer on whether or not an unlocked S23 will work with Net10. Can anybody confirm this? I am looking at buying either at Bestbuy or Amazon. I am also wondering if I need to buy a sim card from Net10 for this to work.

Last edited:

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Yes, you would need a Net10 SIM to use their network. The unlocked S23 should work just fine, I would think. I see no reason for it not to work.

You might even be able to move your current SIM into the S23.

emitfudd

Honorable
Apr 9, 2017
Yes, you would need a Net10 SIM to use their network. The unlocked S23 should work just fine, I would think. I see no reason for it not to work.

You might even be able to move your current SIM into the S23.
Thanks. I might bring my current phone to Bestbuy and see if the SIM is compatible.

Edit: It appears the S23 and my old Galaxy J7 Sky Pro both use a nano size SIM card.

Last edited:

emitfudd

Honorable
Apr 9, 2017
My phone arrived. I put the SIM card from the old phone into the new one and everything works. I tried to add the new phone to my NET10 account and it didn't like the S/N. I called customer service and the first person told me I had to buy a new SIM card. She also could not verify my S/N or SIM card number. Then she asked for an ICCDI number or something like that. I couldn't find it while I was on the phone so I said I would call back. After finding it I called back and got somebody else in customer service. He was able to confirm the ICCDI number and never said a word about needing a new SIM card. Moral of the story, NET10 customer service is not the best.