Can I get two LG g5 for two Xperia xa and an LG g3 and maybe a little cash at a trade in?

Austin_70

Commendable
Oct 2, 2016
I'm just trying to get a general grasp of pricing and trade worth the two Xperia xa's are brand new one used for like 3 days and one unopened and then the LG g3 is used i got it when the g4 came out is all that worth two LG g5 if I'm looking for a trader? And if not how much cash should I offer in addition to these three phones

Solution
That is going to depend on where you live and what the place you are doing the trade ins with is willing to give. Your best bet is to call around.

Austin_70

Commendable
Oct 2, 2016

Yeah I tried and where I live no one wants to buy Sony at all because it's not "fixable" if the glass breaks or some bs like that

Wow sounds like a lame excuse to me. Maybe they don't consider it fixable because they can't make a large profit from it. ;) Gotta love double speak.

Have you tried doing a search online? There are some places that will do trades. Although usually not for much.

Austin_70

Commendable
Oct 2, 2016

Yeah I've been looking around as of now it seems my best bet is trying to sell o line to see what I can get for it or go back to the company