Can I install an additional graphics card in my laptop Lenovo b4080?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonah_6

Commendable
Jan 5, 2017
I want to install FIFA 17 in my laptop but it needs more graphics, so therefore can I replace the existing graphics card or put a new one if there's Ann extra slot for graphic card in the Lenovo b4080?

[title edited - - unnecessarily long - - moderator]

Solution
Most laptops don't have an option for switching out the internal GPUs, especially business class laptops. Your only option is if it has a very fast (USB 3.0 or3.1) port and you can get one of those external graphics docks with an appropriate GPU and external monitor to run it on that laptop.

EDIT: As far as I'm aware of, most laptops don't have an internal expansion slot for a GPU, and most just use the integrated GPU inside the CPU.

shrapnel_indie

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2010
Most laptops don't have an option for switching out the internal GPUs, especially business class laptops. Your only option is if it has a very fast (USB 3.0 or3.1) port and you can get one of those external graphics docks with an appropriate GPU and external monitor to run it on that laptop.

EDIT: As far as I'm aware of, most laptops don't have an internal expansion slot for a GPU, and most just use the integrated GPU inside the CPU.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.