Can i play high end game on amd processor

Kanishth

Prominent
Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone help me telling if i can play high end games i.e, c.o.d , assasin's creed on amd a8 processor with 2 gb radeon m430 graphics and 4gb ram

Solution
You'll be able to play dota, cod and wow, but only at minimum settings at 720p probably, and while you game you may want to use a laptop cooling pad and chage the power consumtion from power saver to performance, in windows, but the a8 should be able to play at min settings.

The AMD Radeon R5 M430 is an entry level graphics card for laptops.

Most laptops having this chip runs i5–7200U which just looks good because it belongs to the 7th Gen series but it only runs off two cores and honestly it’s crap for gaming if that is what you are looking for! Even when you pair this with 8GB of ram and the dedicated R5 M430 you will nowhere near achieve the performance of a equally priced Desktop Build!

The Radeon Card on the other hand belongs...

YoAndy

Commendable
Jan 27, 2017
You'll be able to play dota, cod and wow, but only at minimum settings at 720p probably, and while you game you may want to use a laptop cooling pad and chage the power consumtion from power saver to performance, in windows, but the a8 should be able to play at min settings.

The AMD Radeon R5 M430 is an entry level graphics card for laptops.

Most laptops having this chip runs i5–7200U which just looks good because it belongs to the 7th Gen series but it only runs off two cores and honestly it’s crap for gaming if that is what you are looking for! Even when you pair this with 8GB of ram and the dedicated R5 M430 you will nowhere near achieve the performance of a equally priced Desktop Build!

The Radeon Card on the other hand belongs to the very same level as the CPU it is generally paired with. It has a DDR3 type memory which is largely dated. Though the speed is 2000 Mhz! Still, it’s GFXBench 3.0 and 3DMark score is nowhere near chips like Iris Pro 6000 series.

Although E-Sports games like FIFA, Overwatch, League of Legends, DOTA, F1, Total War: Warhammer, World of Tanks, World of Warships, Titanfall, Farming Simulator and Rocket League will run without problems. -60–70 FPS(medium settings)

And games like SIMS, Diablo 3, CS:GO & Street Fighter which are old but extremely popular will run just like the above!

You can run probably every game before 2015 without any problems on medium to high settings! (even GTA V and Crysis 3)

However, you will have a horrific experience when you run popular AAA titles of today. Games like BF1, Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare, Tom clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, Deus-EX Mankind Divided, Star Wars Battlefront, Need for Speed 2016, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Far Cry 4 , Metal Gear Solid 5, Metro Last Night, Just Cause 3, Bioshock Infinite and Dishonored 2 will run but you will not get above 20-25 FPS.

Solution

rgd1101

Don't

you are this person?
https://www.quora.com/How-good-is-AMD-Radeon-R5-M430-2-GB