Solved! Can I play pubg (pc version) in my laptop with specs of 4 GB ram, 2 GB 920 Nvidia graphics, i3 5th gen processor and 1 TB hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2019
Can I play pubg (pc version) in my laptop with specs of 4 GB ram, 2 GB 920 Nvidia graphics, i3 5th gen processor and 1 TB hard??

May 30, 2018
Honestly i wouldn't even bother trying. I used to play pubg with a 950m. I only managed to run the game on low at 1080p with around 40 fps with a bunch of frame drops. Lowering the resolution makes seeing players in the distance difficult, ruining the game. 4gb or ram is also pushing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 4
V Laptop Tech Support 6
C Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 7
M Laptop Tech Support 7
D Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
deviljin666 Laptop Tech Support 4
P Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 7
B Laptop Tech Support 4
N Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 10
Similar threads
Solved! How can I get version 10/64 bit in my laptop
How do i find what version of PocketPc I have on my laptop?
The Tech guy installed a unlicensed version of Windows on my original Windows 10 home laptop but the problem was with the hard
Laptop stuck on hp restoring previous windows version
I have Asus laptop X44H which has no OS. The problem is I cannot enter bios, so I can't install any windows version
Does the [Mini PCI-E Version] V8.0 EXP GDC Laptop External Independent Video Card Dock work??
how can i update my dell inspiron n5050 laptop bios version a05 to a06
Laptop has Intel HD graphics, can I change it into a different version?
My laptop, Acer One 14 Z140, Windows 10 is stuck in Aptio Setup Utility version 2.17.1249
I have downloaded the latest version of adobe flash player. I use Mozilla firefox for my laptop which is xp. I cannot open an
Replace laptop motherboard with different Rev version
Need Windows version For weak Laptop
My Acer computer (I'm not sure which version it is, but It's a laptop to be specific) Has the button to eject the disk tray, b
How can i see what hdmi version has my laptop?
I have an engineering version of a dell laptop latitude 7960, test mode was on the screen so my cousin disabled test mode thro
Old laptop just ate a file. Need help to revert to a prior saved version.
Which version of this laptop?
I do not own any version of playstation but I have the tiger woods game, can I put it inside laptop?
Sager Laptop CPUS: 4700MQ vs 3820 (Desktop Version)
Can I install a touch screen in the non-touch version of a touch laptop?

ASK THE COMMUNITY