Can I remove the Battery from a Toshiba Satellite E45T-B4300 ultrabook?

jqy

Estimable
Sep 13, 2015
As you can see from this picture https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsfivztbpp55f15/7v2VfXTniWdDnb3vF_bzAHkkheQ9O_fkZnGPfoy4NnA.jpg?dl=0
the battery can be removed from this laptop by a few screws, but i don't know if the laptop would work properly with it removed.
Reasons i'm trying to do this, is first, i use the laptop mostly on AC so i don't use the battery much, second i play WAW and it get the cpu to 70c, which is acceptable to some extent, it's not dangerous for the components inside.. though when gaming, the computer gets hot, and i don't want that heat to affect the battery and decrease its life span.. so it is possible to work without the battery?
thanks!

RageGamingZone

Estimable
Jul 22, 2015
yes , every laptop will bypass the battery power when the AC adapter is connected so no worries, disconnect the battery, then connect the AC adapter and you'll be able to turn it on and play. Just make sure that nothing disconnects it otherwise the laptop will shutdown right away.

jqy

Estimable
Sep 13, 2015

Thanks for your reply!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Skhaloo Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
Dheandy Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 10
Chael Orallo Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
E Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 7
C Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
W Laptop Tech Support 5
W Laptop Tech Support 2
E Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question Acer aspire not charging, it's model N19H1 and I have tried the battery reset and also removing all connected peripherals, please assist?
Question Recently removed my broken battery from my laptop but now my clock speed is stuck
Solved! Hp probook Laptop battery indicator stays on while using only ac power even if I remove battery it stays on.
Question ASUS Laptop doesn't start from battery but did work if charging cable removed from laptop at the right time ( does not rn)
Solved! Dell XPS 9550 freezes after removing ac power and on battery power
Question Laptop won't turn on (old and new battery) but turn on when the battery is removed and connected to Ac adapter
Solved! Can't turn on wi-fi! after remove/replace the battery in Toshiba Radius L15W-B1320 laptop
How can I get my toshiba labtop out of sleep mode and how can I remove batteries out of it?
Toshiba laptop works with ac adaptor and removed battery...??? :(
I can't remove the battery from my toshiba satellite L505 following normal instructions. When I slide the mechanisms, the batt
Windows 10 Stuck Shutting Down, No removable battery
Toshiba Laptop Not Booting Unless Battery is Removed
My toshiba laptop satellite C55-B0568 won't turn on, the battery light is blinking. Plus, the battery is not removable.
How to remove battery from Toshiba laptop
Should I remove ''not user removable'' battery?
My toshiba computer won't work. The screen is always black no matter what i do. And that Remove battery thing, does not work.
Need to remove fixed battery once cgarged?
Does anyone have RTC Batt low message when removing battery on newer Toshiba C55-B series?
I removed my battery from my toshiba when I put it back on my laptop would not run properly
Removing battery from toshiba tecra 8100

ASK THE COMMUNITY