Can I renew Kaspersky licence with different amount of devices?

May 24, 2018
Hi,
just simple question. I have KIS licence for 2 PCs and I would like to add another one on renewal.
I know you can't renew from KIS to KTS for example, but can you change the amount of devices you want to renew?
I can't try this myself now as I can't renew it yet, but I would like to know in advance. :)
Thank you.

Solution
Overall, licensing tends to be incremental. You get two licenses. Then you need three. Next increment may be four or five.

There should be no harm in contacting Kaspersky via some "Chat" mode and asking.

Just print out and keep a copy of what they (the tech, the responder) tells you.

Yes. You can always change the number [amount] of devices. Question is are you willing to pay that amount?

I just dropped an AV provider. My usage/devices went down and they wanted more.

Overall, licensing tends to be incremental. You get two licenses. Then you need three. Next increment may be four or five.

There should be no harm in contacting Kaspersky via some "Chat" mode and asking.

Just print out and keep a copy of what they (the tech, the responder) tells you.

Yes. You can always change the number [amount] of devices. Question is are you willing to pay that amount?

I just dropped an AV provider. My usage/devices went down and they wanted more.

Solution
May 24, 2018

Thank you for your answer, I'll try that.
(Actually, I'm willing to pay less as price would be split between another family member. ;))