Can I retrieve txt messages from a deactivated phone to another phone no ad card

Oct 24, 2018
Two LG phones transferred service from one to the other have important messages I need to move to the new phone .Is there any way to do this no pc.and can't download apps on the old phone cause it has been deactivated.

Solution
I can't see how they can stop you connecting to wi-fi if you have a router or can go to McDonalds or similar to join their network. All the service provider can prevent is you making calls and sending text messages. The phone itself if a computer and you can still go online through an existing route which includes a Hotspot your could set up on your new phone.

All that said, my best suggestion is for you to backup the device within itself, on to a micro SdCard.

Buy one if you don't have one because the system will work deactivated or not and ou can take the card out afterwards and put it in the new phone.
If you can see Backup and Restore or similar in any of the menus, you might be able to transfer all the data to a PC via USB then select the bits you want to transfer to another phone. That may come with some risks to the new device but it's the only way round the problem I can suggest.

Just to clarify, what do you mean by "deactivated"? If it's only been taken off the ability to make or receive calls or texts, it should still be possible to read the historic messages.

Oct 24, 2018
Deactivated , I had one phone cut off and the service transferred to another phone,I can still see my txt on the phone that I can no longer use because no service for as you said outgoing and incoming calls.but I do not have access to a p.c. nor to WiFi to connect t old phone to.any idea how I can get my text messages from a deactivated phone.womt let me back up or restore from the old phone either.

I can't see how they can stop you connecting to wi-fi if you have a router or can go to McDonalds or similar to join their network. All the service provider can prevent is you making calls and sending text messages. The phone itself if a computer and you can still go online through an existing route which includes a Hotspot your could set up on your new phone.

All that said, my best suggestion is for you to backup the device within itself, on to a micro SdCard.

Buy one if you don't have one because the system will work deactivated or not and ou can take the card out afterwards and put it in the new phone.

Solution