Question Can I see who used their phone to get into my gmail?

Jun 20, 2019
I think my ex is messing with my gmail account on his phone. Several emails have disappeared or been replied to,and not by me. Yes, I know I should have changed my password....trust me, I do not need that lecture. I need to know if I can prove that he sent gmail from MY account using his android.

You would need to log into Google, preferably from a browser on a computer (harder to get all you need on a phone) and go to "Recently Used Devices". You can find it in the "Sign-In & Security" area within "Settings".

It should list all devices that have recently signed into the account. If you click on an individual device you can get further details on it.

This should get you the info you are looking for.

Jun 20, 2019
You would need to log into Google, preferably from a browser on a computer (harder to get all you need on a phone) and go to "Recently Used Devices". You can find it in the "Sign-In & Security" area within "Settings".

It should list all devices that have recently signed into the account. If you click on an individual device you can get further details on it.

This should get you the info you are looking for.
I did this and it just said that an Android phone was used....he and I have the same kind of phone, so I don't know if it's his or mine.
My sister got a gmail and it said it was from me, but I did not send it. The details just say sent from my google account on Android phone