Can i use laptop's monitor with VGA cabe

Mohak_

Prominent
Mar 14, 2017
I have laptop monitor and i want to use it with VGA cable for my desktop computer how can i do that?

you can´t, sorry. Your Laptop would need to have an vga input, that´s very unlikely. Which Laptop do you have?

You could use it by remote desktop software like teamviewer, both have to be in a network to do so. The desktop would be visible on the laptop and could be controlled by both, laptop and desktop

Mohak_

Prominent
Mar 14, 2017
Dear sir I have Lenovo 3000 G430 laptop. Which is now dead by mistake. So I'm unable to buy a new motherboard for that so I removed it's monitor from its body. I also have a zebronics TV Tuner box for VGA output. So I wish to watch the tv in my laptop's Monitor so I am asking is there is any way for that I am a professional computer Hardware engineer I can do anything for that but can't invest the money so I am asking if you have any way to do that so kindly suggest me.
Thanks!

rgd1101

Don't

If you are computer hardware engineer, you should know

Mohak_

Prominent
Mar 14, 2017
Yes I have an idea but I am not sure I think if I use my own non experienced mind so It could be harmful for my laptop's Monitor so I am asking that is it possible or not.
Thanks!

Mohak_: " Dear sir I am very thankful to you that you suggested me the right way.
Sir please tell me that in the laptop's Display socket there are 15 pins and in the VGA port also and the VGA port can geneate up to 12 Volt DC so if I join those connectors together using jumper wire or something so will it work or a display required more power to turn on? "