Can my HP 15z Touch Run games such as CS:GO and Minecraft mod packs?

Nov 14, 2018
So I got a new laptop for Christmas hoping for something that can atleast run it with minimum or medium graphics with 50-60 fps here are my specs:
HP - 15z Touch
802.11b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 combo
Security Software Trial
HP Webcam with Digital Microphone
Windows 10 Home 64
AMD Ryzen™ 5 2500U Quad-Core (2 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz, 6 MB cache)+AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
3-cell, 41 Wh Lithium-ion prismatic Battery
8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
1 TB 5400 rpm SATA
15.6" diagonal FHD SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
If anyone can help me with this that’d be amazing and thank you to anyone who does. :)

-Edit Based off what I’ve seen from the AMD Ryzen 5 2500U and AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics I should be able to play csgo on medium settings with around 60fps I think but if you can find anything else that’d be awesome

Solution
You can play the games you're interested in, just that the details and resolution would have to be toned down. You can work your way up from the lowest settings and then find a balanced between quality and resolution while also being able to play comfortably.

Lutfij

Splendid
You can play the games you're interested in, just that the details and resolution would have to be toned down. You can work your way up from the lowest settings and then find a balanced between quality and resolution while also being able to play comfortably.

Solution