Can not connect to Internet due to no proxy

Marissa36

Estimable
Jan 29, 2015
Hi , I have been having computerand other device issues for months now and i am ready to rip my hair out. I get removed from administer to user all the time. One day my interface says wifi2 when it use to always just say wifi. All of my accounts get hacked and not always passwords get changed but on my recent activity there is all sorts of activity I did not do . I figured out it had something to do with the wireless active point....native wifi and drivers. I also disabled the hosted network in ccmd but it is very frustrating because when it says I am the admin I do not have the privaliges to change settings. At this point I can not get on the Internet with my laptop (windows8.1) because I do not have a proxy . I have spent months trying to figure this out. It defiantly seems to have something to do with the network as i have problems with my phone and my roommate is having issues as well. My cursor moves around by it's self like no tomorrow...clicks and seems to like to slide to the corners . Also my c drive will not connect I believe everything is being stored on the hard drive . I have had my computer whipped 3 times and that doesn't seem to help . Any solutions.?