Can someone recommend a gaming headphone/headset under a 100 euros?

Stumpy122

Prominent
Mar 26, 2017
Hi guys!

Can someone recommend a headphone/headset (no mic required) under a 100 bucks? I live in the Netherlands, so prices may differ from country to country. Please recommend headsets/headphones that are widely available, because in the Netherlands, the spread of hardware from small companies is quite small. For example, I can't even find a Biostar motherboard in the leading hardware store of the Netherlands.

My main priority of specs would be sound, then comfort, then looks. If possible I would like the headphone/headset to have an open back and preferably the colour scheme red and grey (just grey or black is fine too). Surround sound would be nice, but not a requirement. I will use it for primarily gaming, but also for listening to music.

I have already been looking around and the Corsair Gaming VOID RGB seems very nice. Is it any good?

Anyway, I would like to hear what recommendations you have for me. Let me know, and thanks in advance.

Stumpy122

Prominent
Mar 26, 2017

I have altered the original question, check it out. Also, why are my PC specs relevant? Anyway, I don't have a dedicated soundcard, just integrated sound. (motherboard is the MSI B350 Tomahawk w/ Ryzen 5 1600 and an Gigabyte Auros RX 580 XTR)

ARICH5

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2009
i have hyperx cloud 2 for the usb soundcard....but as many will tell you we cannot TELL you what will sound better for you...see? in my experience kingston has great after service and build.

TRENDING THREADS