Can the hacker recover my deleted files by spy virus

brokenheart111.hp

Prominent
Dec 27, 2017
i have take some pictures from my android phone and deleted the same day Now im scared that the hacker can recover it by using some hacking software

Solution
It is possible that deleted files, if you try soon after they are deleted can be recovered. Not always, and not always all the files, but it is possible. That said, you would have to have your phone hacked first. So unless this has already happened (the phone being hacked) then I wouldn't worry about it. The more you add files to the device, the more what was there before gets overwritten.

If you are really worried you can always "Hard Reset" the device which will wipe everything you have on it, and reset it to its original state.

brokenheart111.hp

Prominent
Dec 27, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from brokenheart111.hp : "can a hacker recover my deleted pictures?"

Hello!
can the hacker recover my deleted pictures by a software of spyware .
Im using a android phone .
please answer me im worrie.

It is possible that deleted files, if you try soon after they are deleted can be recovered. Not always, and not always all the files, but it is possible. That said, you would have to have your phone hacked first. So unless this has already happened (the phone being hacked) then I wouldn't worry about it. The more you add files to the device, the more what was there before gets overwritten.

If you are really worried you can always "Hard Reset" the device which will wipe everything you have on it, and reset it to its original state.

Solution