Canadian DM: LCDs, Microchips Come from Aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter315

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
Great, their defense minister is either a crazy conspiracy theorist or just let some state secrets slip. Either way I don't think he will be staying as defense minister for too long.

kriswitak

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
[citation][nom]hunter315[/nom]Great, their defense minister is either a crazy conspiracy theorist or just let some state secrets slip. Either way I don't think he will be staying as defense minister for too long.[/citation]

"Former Canadian defense minister Paul Hellyer"

People just don't read articles, they seem to skim these days, and then choose to make a comment to make themselves look dumb.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Awesome, so i guess everything we base our lives on, such as automation and control is all based from reverse engineering alien technology?

At least we know their weakness.. EMP.

timjsaunders

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2010
Ok, I'm from Canada and this is just strange. He was born close to near where I lived. He is a aeronautical engineering and was a politiction. Look at this, he said this: "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning...The Bush Administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

Hard Line

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2008
actually I heard some time ago about this guy admitting the same thing AND that they tracked one that went underwater for about a week or so and travelled underwater to the gulf of maine where the us military sent diver down to investigate. when it then elevated out of the water and then disappeared faster than any man made craft. ( if i find the link, i will post it) also i heard recently that some other countries have come out about aliens visiting as well. is it so hard to believe really? my opinion is we would have to be quite ignorant to think we are the only intelligent ( debatable) beings in the universe. It didn't take long once we started on our way to develop intelligence. what? 200k years? that's nothing compared to the age of the solar system. let alone the universe. well, that's my 2 cents. lol

gorehound

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2009
so the canadians dug up the crashed UFO that was buried under the ice in the frozen tundra.after a bunch of scientists got killed and some were thinking the aliens looked like folks they knew !!!
even dogs from the sleigh team.
the canadian military "cleaned" the site up and then removed the tech.
secretly (when they needed cash) they "opened" the secret archives up and would release new discovered tech.
see i knew it was them canadians all the time.

G

That is because there is no reason to go back to the moon. We already did it for the novelty and bragging rights, why waste the money? There's nothing there but space dust. Send a man to mars before you send another to the moon.

Hupiscratch

Distinguished
Oct 29, 2008
What he didn't explain was why mankind can't even get back to the moon if we're confiscating alien technology.

We CAN go back to the moon at any time. Is just extremely expensive to do it without an outstanding important reason.

dameon51

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2006
I'm Canadian, and I'm not supposed to say anything, but yes it's true, we have alien technology. That's why our cellular networks and internet infrastructure is vastly superior to that of the US. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.