Canadian DM: LCDs, Microchips Come from Aliens

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fonzy

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2005
To much Alien crap going around these days first Stephen Hawking now this guy If this technology exists like flying saucers...etc then look no further then our own Governments.

William Cooper was right.

Franklin Hennersdorfer

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2008
Hey, if George W Bush could run around professing to believe in some all powerful supreme bieng called God, who wanted him to start Armaggedon...then surely we can forgive this Canadian guy his belief in alien technology. I mean, ask me which one of the two sounds kookier, and I'll point to Bush, cause that's some pretty funky and scary crap that guy believed.

G

this guy is pretty much on target. we have received much of our technology from superior beings (aliens) and we have shared our knowledge with them in return. we want their ability to time travel while they want our ability to live 70+ years. since they wont share everything at once, we must go into space (NASA) and experiment on our own. and since we will not share everthing with them, they abduct people to study and experiment on animals.

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
In the news: Aliens are suing Intel, Microsoft, Apple for using their patents. Especially Apple for stealing the iphone technology :)
Patents registered on the Planet Omicron Persei 8, 10 million years ago...

G

Aliens are real. There's no way in hell humans are the intelligent beings in the vast universe. Just look at the Na'vi!!! And yes I'm being sarcastic- to a degree. But yes, aliens are real no doubt about it.

jecastej

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2006
Ok I am pro aliens visiting our planet, not that I have seeing any unfortunately, and I follow some series on tv, I don't like V, but then when some Canadian minister says we may have actual political troubles with aliens because, sorry lol, lol... oh my, and the god thing in between from some readers, oh my we are the human race of planet Simpson. We know very little after all.

It is funny when you hear someone making news this way. Man, I have never seeing any UFO, but there are so manny pictures and historic coincidences, and mythical encounters on ancient cultures and so manny recent reports all over the US and the world...

You know what, this man is so brave and he has cojones. Either he knows to much or hi is Leonardo DiCaprio in Shutter Island.

Oh my God, on the left we have Stephen Hawking saying nonsense as a recognized scientist and talking like a science fiction novelist. On the right we have an infuriated Canadian Minister of Defense and in the middle we have our mentors the aliens. In front we have us and we can't believe what we are witnessing. This Canadian Minister need to show us some hard evidence.

jecastej

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2006
Ok I am pro aliens visiting our planet, not that I have seeing any unfortunately and I follow some series on tv, I don't like V for manny reasons, but then when some Canadian minister says we may have actual political troubles with aliens because, sorry lol, lol... oh my, and the god thing in between from some readers, oh my we are the human race of planet Simpson. We know very little after all.

It is funny when you hear someone making news this way. Man, I have never seeing any UFO, but there are so manny pictures and historic coincidences, and mythical encounters on ancient cultures and so manny recent reports all over the US and the world...

You know what, this man is so brave and he has cojones. Either he knows to much or hi is Leonardo DiCaprio in Shutter Island.

On the left we have Stephen Hawking saying nonsense as a recognized scientist and talking like a science fiction novelist. On the right we have an infuriated Canadian Minister of Defense and in the middle we have our mentors the aliens. In front we have us and we can't believe what we are witnessing. This Canadian Minister and SH too need to show us some hard evidence because is their duty to represent at least a credible image. If the aliens are real o not is another story they are authorities, or they where.

G

Well, on this topic, if the Ex-Defense Minister will take some time to ponder then he must realize that all the fingers of hand are not the same. If a Race of Aliens advanced than Humans catches human signals and comes to know that there is a planet in their reach which is able to sustain life, do you think that either anyone of us will be ready to share our world with anyone with already over 6000 million+ population, whom the governments are unable to feed ? Will they share the resources with them and will the Aliens like to live like slaves ?
No, there will be "Survival of strongest and fittest" applicable in this condition. All Aliens will never be the same as Ex-Defense Minister claims that some of them have helped in advancing technology, I would like to know that if that is so, then why is this fact not published anywhere else with Evidences to support his illogical theories ? Did he meet them personally ?
I am sure, he didn't, so instead of accusing a world renowned Scientist of misinforming, he should think again. Instead he is carrying out the misinformation over the subject. Think over the possibilities again, make a committee for that, that's what the governments do. But if Aliens got chance, they won't wait for the Committee's results, they will come and plunder us.

I would like my questions to be asked in support of Stephan Hawking to the Ex-Minister.

G

Retards, he was the defense minister in 1963. Way to completely fuck up an article.

Worse than Wired for torquing headlines.

G

Fortunately we know that their mothership runs Windows without the latest hotfix.

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]thejerk[/nom]one could say he's nuckin' futs.[/citation]

Big LOL, and I hope you are happy, I am more than likely going to be calling everyone around me "nuckin' futs" all day tomorrow.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]hunter315[/nom]Great, their defense minister is either a crazy conspiracy theorist or just let some state secrets slip. Either way I don't think he will be staying as defense minister for too long.[/citation]
It's Canada, why do we even have a defence minister?
Americans gonna steal all our bacon and beer?

G

That is pretty damn ridiculous, microchips and stuff are pretty complex, but nothing we couldn't have invented. IMO all this alien bs mostly comes from people who underestimate human capabilities. About the actual contact - if they wanted to help as so much, why dont they just contact us then, and if so, why are governments hiding it? It all makes no sense.

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
What he didn't explain was why mankind can't even get back to the moon if we're confiscating alien technology.

Now that was one STUPID comment... We "can't" get back to the moon, eh? Are you sure?

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Here's the problem with Stephen Hawking's theory. We humans think we are so civilized that we will not destroy creatures of another planet, and, heck, we even dreamed of a "prime directive." Not saying we're Star Trek, but I'm just saying we know what's wrong and taking another land while killing its inhabitants is wrong.

No, these aliens are so much more advanced than we are. Are we assuming that they're barbaric? Why can't they also be more civilized? Is humility, understanding, and civility only a human philosophy?

That's why Stephen Hawkings is wrong.

G

LoL Canadians!

This is what comes from selling your milk in bags.

oldscotch

Distinguished
May 28, 2007
Hellyer was the Minister of National Defence in 1963, he hasn't held any significant role in politics since the 70s.

But you go ahead and write that headline like the guy in charge of DND right now believes aliens are supplying us with free tech. Keep it up guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.