Solved! Cannot get my Topping D10 DAC + Objective 2 amp working?

Feb 5, 2020
I cannot get my headphones to produce any sound and I do not know what to do.

I installed the required driver for the Topping D10, I connected the O2 and the D10 using RCA cables and I plugged in the USB of the D10. I power the O2 using a European adapter with the same specs as the one delivered with the device (red light burning when plugged in, also tried with other adapter). The volume in the toolbar has recognized the Topping D10, and the D10 also changes the displayed sample rate depending on the song played.

What do I have to do to get my headphones working?

Solution
From your description I would guess it's the amp.
You can check it by connecting it to your phone. If it doesn't work then it's the problem. If it does then the DAC or driver may be the issue. Check you playback software. Sometimes you have to select your audio device there.
D

Deleted member 217926

Is the O2 just the amp or does it have the integrated ODAC or Massdrop SDAC?

Not sure if the D10 needs a driver. My D30 didn't. Have you got a laptop or another computer you can test on?

From your description I would guess it's the amp.
You can check it by connecting it to your phone. If it doesn't work then it's the problem. If it does then the DAC or driver may be the issue. Check you playback software. Sometimes you have to select your audio device there.

Solution