Fabian Krisztian

Estimable
Jun 25, 2015
Hi everyone! So lets start with my problem: I got now a week a used sony vaio laptop, this laptop doesn´t had in a HDD , so i bought one new HDD, my laptop is seeing the type of the HDD and how many GB it is. So i started to instal a windows vista. But i failed, the windows installer is seeing that the HDD is unalocated, than i go to click on the new (to make a partition on it) but it failed to , it says that the pc cant make a new partition, the next error is , that i need to check if the UEFI is turned on in the BIOS. Ok let´s chek the BIOS, when i check it and i´m looking for an UEFI named thing but i cant found it! Some friends said that i need to format my HDD to ntfs , i formated it with to progs( GParted and Minitool partition) it failed too because my windows intsaller is still seeing that HDD unalocated , i still cant do on this HDD a new partition. The problem is and i don´t know how it is but my BIOS is an non UEFI BIOS (I THINK) or i don´t know how to turn it on the BIOS on advanced BIOS. Please help me i tried many many windows to install on it( win Vista/7/8/8.1) an it´s still fail, ofcourse i tryed to format my HDD in cmd but ist still fail , i don´t understand what´s hapening . I bought the same HDD what this laptop need , i looked for the exact HDD that is for this laptop but where is the peroblem , please help! (and sorry for my bad english language) THE Model of my laptop is: Sony Vaio PCG-4L2M