cannot reset windows 10

TheHomieKOS

Commendable
Dec 23, 2016
i need to reset, windows 10 is having troubles where bluetooth isnt working correctly despite having the latest drivers. however i cant use a restore point as it says the drive is locked and when i try sfc scannow i get resource protection cant perform operations, and chkdsk is saying write protection on the drive. i tried rebuilding bcd an d fixing MBR/boot. i am unable to even reinstall windows becuase it throws a common partitioning error.

Solution
You might benefit from the extra clout being the system Administrator will give you. It's stronger than the ordinary Admin accounts.

Go to c:\windows\system 32 and scroll down to the file cmd.exe. Right click it and select RunAs Administrator then at the Command form that shows up type
net user Administrator /active:yes
then hit the Enter key.

Type exit to close the form and restart the computer. The name Administrator will appear alongside yours and other User Accounts so select that one. There's no passwordand you do get that extra clout to try Checkdisk and System File Checker again..
You might benefit from the extra clout being the system Administrator will give you. It's stronger than the ordinary Admin accounts.

Go to c:\windows\system 32 and scroll down to the file cmd.exe. Right click it and select RunAs Administrator then at the Command form that shows up type
net user Administrator /active:yes
then hit the Enter key.

Type exit to close the form and restart the computer. The name Administrator will appear alongside yours and other User Accounts so select that one. There's no passwordand you do get that extra clout to try Checkdisk and System File Checker again..

Solution