Can't find replacement ac cord for my TC-P42S30

atrobido

Commendable
Mar 8, 2016
I've looked high and low for a replacement ac cord.. even on Panasonic's main page...
The problem is the 'generic' replacement ones that they show doesn't have the clip part that snaps on to the back the the tv. I've already wasted my money on 1 plug that didn't work. And when I go to Panasonic's main page they have the picture of the correct one, but then reading the comments People are complaining about Panasonic sending out the generic cord also... and in many places I've seen .... 'Discontinued' 'Out of Stock/ No longer carry' Why is it so hard to find this plug?? It's a 42" plasma model # TC-P42S30
Thanks for any and all help

Solution
Does it NEED the clip to function? Oftentimes this is just a physical safety measure so the cable, for whatever reason, can't falls off easily. Duct tape that thing if you have to.

To most of us, this is just so a minor annoyance. Sometimes I get plugs that are fatter and I can't get it in and I just wip out my exacto and shape the dang thing to fit. DONE.

If this thing indeed needs the clip to function, post a clear, close-up picture of both cable-end as well as the TV jack and let see what the hoopla is all about.
Does it NEED the clip to function? Oftentimes this is just a physical safety measure so the cable, for whatever reason, can't falls off easily. Duct tape that thing if you have to.

To most of us, this is just so a minor annoyance. Sometimes I get plugs that are fatter and I can't get it in and I just wip out my exacto and shape the dang thing to fit. DONE.

If this thing indeed needs the clip to function, post a clear, close-up picture of both cable-end as well as the TV jack and let see what the hoopla is all about.

Solution