Can't get rid of adware.

ahmed345b

Commendable
Mar 2, 2016
Hello everyone, I was trying to download an anime and I got adware and some <Removed>on it, When I try to play cs go or something I stutter a lot now and my fps drops to 19 sometimes my game just freezes and I have to close it with task manager. I've tried to run a scan with malwarebytes, norton and kaspersky and none of them work, I'm beginning to want to sell my PC because I really cant find any situation

Thanks.

Watch the language, the use of profanity is not allowed here

Solution
One minute we are surfing free, the next we are running bitcoin miners for others, compliments of cool free downloads! :)

Roguekiller
Rkill
Malwarebytes Antimalware
AdwCleaner

If those don't find it, you'll likely be better off quick formatting/reinstalling.
Use Task Manager along with Resource Monitor and Performance Monitor to identify what else may be running on your system and using up some resource to the end effect of stuttering.

Something that came along with the adware and anime - but not a virus, etc. per se.

mdd1963

Distinguished
One minute we are surfing free, the next we are running bitcoin miners for others, compliments of cool free downloads! :)

Roguekiller
Rkill
Malwarebytes Antimalware
AdwCleaner

If those don't find it, you'll likely be better off quick formatting/reinstalling.

Solution