Solved! Can't get Vizio sound bar to work!

Nov 22, 2018
I hooked up my sound bar HDMI arc to my PHILIPS smart tv, then went to settings and turned on arc. And yet still no sound!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Streaming Video & TVs 3
O Streaming Video & TVs 11
B Streaming Video & TVs 7
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 3
C Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
I Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
B Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
R Streaming Video & TVs 5
Similar threads
Have a 55S517 TCL SMART TV and a VIZIO S5451w-C2 sound bar. Followed all hook-up instructions for the (ARC) and even a couple
i want to connect my vizio E55-E2, amazon tv box, and RCA RTD3266 so i get surround sound with whatever i'm watching. the only
Solved! Vizio sound bar won’t work with samsung tv
Vizio Sound Bar
Vizio sound bar to Samsung tv
Have no sound from tv Toshiba hooked up to a VIZIO
Tcl55s401trying to connect my vizio subwoofer and sound bar to it,the only way I found to do this is thru bluetoothing my smar
Please help! Can’t connect Vizio sound bar to Samsung 40” hospitality series 6 tv!!!
Vizio Sound bar to LG TV
Samsung 40M5300 TV Sound Dropouts with Vizio Soundbar when playing DVDs
Vizio 5.1 surround sound
How to connect vizio sound bar to PlayStation 4
Older Yamaha receiver and new vizio tv... Bought optical audio cable to go from receiver to tv... But it turns the sound off w
54 inch vizio sound bar too loud
How do I hookup a vizio tv to a kenwood surround sound system with no hdmi hookup
Vizio tv 5 years old. No picture sound. Turn off . Turned it on about an hour, blue screen. I could go to components and put p
I have a vizio 55in smart tv and i heard a noise the otheir night and the picture went off but have sound and the first day if
I had plugged my HDMI cable from my desktop to my vizio tv, image it's great, but no sound
I have a jvc RX-6000v and a vizio E550i-A0 how can I hook up my old receiver to my TV and get sound
Vizio SB4051-D5 sound bar hookup

ASK THE COMMUNITY