Cant install app...

bionicpanther

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016
(I may have posted this but I can't find it) I keep getting this error "Can't install on sd card or usb storage" the app is called BTD Battles if that helps, please help. TABLET: ZEKI

Solution
You wrote that when you try to run it or install it on the SD Card you get the following error - "Can't install on sd card or usb storage" - Which is giving you the right information. You can't run or install it onto the card on your device. It would only give you that error if you are trying to install it on or run it from the card. Your tablet is running an OS that does not allow for running from or installing to most apps to the SD card.

FlaggedBrad

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016
is there more detail on the error? can you see it in your apps list under settings? have you deleted any data that you have found from an old installation in the file explorer?

bionicpanther

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016

To question 1: Nope, all it says is it can't be installed on the SD card or USB storage (This doesn't include internal storage, right?) To question 2: No I cannot. To question 3: No, would this help?

bionicpanther

Commendable
Jul 7, 2016

NO, I want to not put this in the SD card, that's all.

You wrote that when you try to run it or install it on the SD Card you get the following error - "Can't install on sd card or usb storage" - Which is giving you the right information. You can't run or install it onto the card on your device. It would only give you that error if you are trying to install it on or run it from the card. Your tablet is running an OS that does not allow for running from or installing to most apps to the SD card.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS