Can't install windows 7, setup cannot configure

Midnightspro

Commendable
Mar 21, 2016
Hi so I've been trying to install windows 7 on a HP laptop that currently has Windows 8, I've had so many problems with the computer and my sisters prefer windows 7 instead of 8.

First problem is my laptop will not boot to a USB that has my windows 7 on it which I fixed by just having the files on the hard drive itself, I can boot to a DVD drive so I can always try to mount a ISO to the DVD and boot off from their but this isn't really a huge problem.

I have also created a second partition to try to fix this and that won't budge so I'm really at a end right now.

I finally after many hours was able to get the installation to start up and when it's about to finish I always get this error, Windows setup could not configure windows to run on this computer's hardware. I have tried this fix and it seemed to fix for everyone else but me.
At the first error hit SHIFT F10
Type -
Cd..
Cd..
Cd c:\windows\system32\oobe
Msoobe
This should force the installation to continue

I get pass the error and start filling out my information and creating a account but than it does it again and again and again.
I'm unsure on how to fix this as a lot of my older CDs only work on Windows 7 especially my printer as the drivers no longer work so I need to get this done and hopefully soon.
If anyone can help or has and idea on how to fix this I would greatly appreciate it.